Friday, May 21, 2010

Taking the "Pith"

Actual conversation with the HLDW*

Rhino, "Honey, have you seen my pith helmet?"

HLDW, "Did you check where you keep the viking helmet? I can't believe I just said that."

Rhino, "Yeah, it isn't there."

HLDW, "I don't know why you need a pith helmet anyway."

Rhino, "What else am I supposed to wear on an expedition?"

HLDW, "I don't know why I ask. And, no, I don't want to know."

Rhino, "Is my kilt back from the cleaners?"

HLDW, "It is hanging in your closet. You know, that magical place where your clean clothes just appears periodically."

Rhino, "Yeah, I love technology. Found it. It was hidden under my 'Soylent Green - It Tastes Different from Person to Person' t-shirt. Thanks sugar."

I live in a very odd world.

Regards,
Rhino

* Hippie Liberal Douche Wife

3 comments:

  1. So you're both hunting rabbits sans underwear? Tell the HLDW that a sunburn is going to be the least of her concerns :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could have directed you to the part of the juice that catches the roughage as I believe that is also called pith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL..now that's a conversation you don't hear every day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. However, being an ass may result in a horrible, albeit accidental, goring.