Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Politcs - Yours Suck

Political discussions make me want to put my fingers in my ears and shout, "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA" and run from the room.

I wasn't always like this. Once, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I was a political science major. I reveled in the study of the machinations of man as political animal. I loved to talk, long into the night, about all things political. Now, not so much. Your sheer suckitude has caused me to despise that which I once thought I'd study for life.

I hate you for sucking so much that you could make me, one of the most stubborn bastards to tread Terra Firma, turn my back on something that I love out of sheer frustration and rage.

The problem here is that your politics, in whatever form they take; any thoughts, any ideas, any regurgitated soundbites cribbed from whatever liberal or conservative source you suckle at just truly and endlessly suck.

You know who you are...

You don't discuss ... You preach.

You don't listen ... You talk over.

You don't acknowledge ... You dismiss out of hand.

Fuck you.

Your politics suck.

Now quick blowin' sour wind in my ear hole or I'll give you an up close and personal reason to discuss the pros/cons of universal emergency healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. However, being an ass may result in a horrible, albeit accidental, goring.