Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Off to Honduras

I'm off to Honduras for a long weekend my true and faithful friends and thought I'd leave you with a couple of pics from visits past for you to enjoy while I'm gone.

It won't be all fun and games as I'm nothing but an industrious Rhino (that, for the record, DOES NOT SOOK) and I'm sure that I'll try my hand at rolling cigars once again...

"Ummmm, you do know that my normal consulting rate is $150.00 per hour, right?"


And, of course, I'll be on the lookout for interlopers and other assorted and sundry miscreant types (read: FERALS) trying to sneak onto the compound...

"Did you say your name was Havock? What the hell kinda' name is that and why the hell were you in my humidor?"

But, at the end of the day, I'll probably sit contentedly, sip on a fine beverage, herf a fine stogie and think big thoughts

"Circle of Trust. Yeah, that was a good one. I can't wait till Harry finds out that I've got a TON of pages in the next book. Holy Christ I wish I lived in Australia just to hear his screams. Maybe I should tell him that I've already read the first four chapters. No, that would be cruel. I'll just let him slide for a couple more months. Damn, it really is good to be the Rhino."

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:56 PM

    So so excellent mate, hope you have a great time in what used to belong to the empire..

    ps great quotes btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please, you're off to get your own slave bunnies. We know.

    Good luck!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roll a few stogies for me. Should be a fine time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good trip, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me laugh - enjoy the trip

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I chuckled.....then started PLOTTING.

    Hondurarse..WTF, whats the scoop, what ya going to shoot or catch or kill.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one Pope Rhino 1st.
    Lots of huddled Catholic Masses down that way to spread your words to.

    Funny, the Stogies I roll have a different shaped leaf, more sort of Maple like. Must be an Australian thing.

    Good Hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:54 PM

    NBob, are those the ones you grow in the national park? :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honduras? They've got a government again? I thought it had been permanently destabilized. Oh, wait --- that's Florida.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. However, being an ass may result in a horrible, albeit accidental, goring.